Sunday, June 27, 2010

65

June 26th.

I feel like I really shouldn't add this one as I don't want to remember it. But I kind of do. You'll see why in a second.

-I was in a construction yard with some other guy I didn't know. I was walking around with a giant bazooka and the guy next to me had a suit and no weapons. I saw a guy sitting up in a turret shooting some other guy. I got really angry and ran over to him. The turret guy started shooting at me and I was lucky enough to get below him to where he couldn't hit me. We ran past him and found our way into an enclosed area and out from a corner pops out a guy with futuristic red armor. He slowly walks towards me. I get scared, aim the bazooka at him and POW! A shiny rubber ball hits him in the head and doesn't phase him in the least. He pulls out a pistol, aims it and doesn't shoot. He just points behind me. There is another guy with a suit that has a pistol. I begin pleading for him not to shoot me. He does. I get hit in the abdomen. My breath gets slow and really hard to breath. I then wake up.

Being shot in a dream sucks. The pain and feeling of death feels so real. I didn't like that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment