Sunday, July 11, 2010

66

July 9th.

-I was inside of a large office building. About 20 stories or so. Apparently I worked here as a caterer. For some odd reason, most of the buildings interiors have a dull, yellow color in most of my dreams, I cannot figure that one out at all. Anyway, I walked outside into the cold night to find that the truck I owned had been vandalized. Someone wrote a bunch of stuff in white paint on the drivers side door. This truck was an old but souped up pickup truck. There were a few guys around but they said that the suspects were a bunch of kids.

I kinda ignored the entire situation and walked back to the office. I saw a few people carrying out giant pans of food. I asked a guy standing around what was going on and he said that they were giving out the pans to employees. I rushed into the kitchen and opened the giant fridge to find many pans. I kept looking through them all hoping to find a pan with enchiladas. I was sad to find they were all some weird casserole. That's when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment