Tuesday, July 20, 2010

67

July 19th.

-I was with my sister in a strange house and we were watching TV and found out that zombies were becoming a reality through some infection. We then calmly walked through a hallway to a bedroom in which we saw a middle aged woman laying upright on the bed. She seemed normal. We both stood there looking at this woman and she looked back at us. I asked her if she was infected. It took her about ten seconds or so to answer "no." I then shouted, "Liar!!" About 5 seconds later, her eyes turned into a reddish color and we both new that she was infected. My sister and myself bolted through a screen door next to the bed and into the pouring rain. We noticed more infected slowly moving through the rain. I noticed a watchtower in the distance and felt we needed to get there.

-Somewhere in the night, I dreamed I was on a golf course. Instead of grass, it was a green carpet.

-I was inside my old house in watson. I was with a group of people I didn't recognize. We were in the living room and we had two boxes full of weapons. One box had a bunch of pistols, an uzi and some other SMG's, while the other box had some fancy nerf style guns. One shot hundreds of sticky foam darts at a time. We were preparing for some sort of invasion. I grabbed an uzi and ran into a bedroom with another of my comrades. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment