Monday, August 9, 2010

68

August 4th.

Backtracking just a bit.

-I was on the sidewalk of a big underground city. It was decorated with christmas lights and decorations everywhere. I saw a bunch of people in the street ice skating, because...the street was made of ice. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

-Next, I was in a small office with an Indian fellow whom I didn't know. He was very friendly. I then noticed a strange door off to the side and it had a very natural, earthy outline. I opened it up and was in a giant circular sewer passage. It was about 10 feet long. There were 3 other people there skateboarding. I didn't recognize them. We began to run out the other end of the passage onto a floating island. It was like a paradise with beautiful trees, blue water and pretty flowers. We were still running, but in slow motion. I could feel myself thinking, "I want to jump these trees." I took a leap and jumped maybe 50 feet in the air. I was slowly getting higher and higher. At the peak of my jump, the dream ended.

-I was in a mall, looking for the mens section. I found myself in the ladies section and everything was decorated for royalty. Linings of gold along with a dark green wallpaper and dark wooden supports. It looked like a palace. I passed the workers and made my way to a door to a restaurant. The doorman opened the door for me. I passed by an empty bar to another door. This lead outside the mall to a small jacuzzi and about 100 people lounging around it. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment