Saturday, August 28, 2010

69

Huh Huh,

August 25th.

From the 25th through the 28th, my dreams have been vivid. I mean I can remember each day almost down to the detail. And they get bizarre.

-I was on a hilltop with a small house in the middle of the night. I remember being surrounded by dozens of zombies. I was next to some guy I didn't know, but he was really buff and had what looked to be a paper cutter blade. He was slashing zombies left and right.

-Shortly after, I was walking with some friends, yet I didn't recognize them. We were looking for a basketball court and the closest one was at some fancy hotel. We walked through a pristine suburban neighborhood with white picket fences and flowers growing everywhere. We found the hotel and walked through the hallway, the incredibly long hallway to a door that we couldn't get passed. Frustrated, we all turned around and noticed a few people in the hall. Actually, they were zombies. We quickly ran past them and outside. We found a road and on the other side of this was a cliff. There was a ledge that we dropped down to and ran down the hillside and under neath a large tree. We had thought this was the safest place to be. Shortly, a police officer came towards us. I for some reason had a shotgun in my hand and I quickly became nervous and dropped the gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment