Sunday, June 20, 2010

64

June 19th.

OMG NINTENDO 64

-I was in a giant building. Almost like an airplane hangar. Huge. In it was a big swimming pool that was very deep. As in you couldn't see the bottom. I'd say the pool was about the same size as a football field. Well not much happened in this area, just the setting stuck in my mind.

-I was running through a factory and came across a small, empty room. I was with someone else whom I didn't recognize but we both had the feeling of panic on us. There was some sort of evil plague going around in the form of some gelatinous blob. We set up this small machine to block the blob from entering the factory. It worked, for a few seconds. I noticed that the blob seeped into the factory vents. Me and my side kick began to freak out and split up looking for a way out. I went into a small crawl space and into a cafeteria type place. I noticed a few people here but they were acting normal. I ran to a table and that's when things changed. I saw that the same people now became zombies. I grabbed a knife and pointed it to one of the zombies and he suddenly turned back to normal. I shifted my knife pointing to another zombie and he turned to normal while the original pointee turned back into a zombie. Weird setup. That's when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment